Anyone want to weight paint for me?

Would anyone want to weight paint a model for me? I’m new to this but I’m making myself get a model rigged for use in SFM. The model is extremely complicated and the process of weight painting has been such a chore for me. I’m putting this out there in case someone likes weight painting and/or is more knowledgeable about it who would want to take it off my hands.

Perhaps you can post some screenshots so people better understand what you’re asking?

2 Likes

Firstly uploading the model here with the included rig would help you more :sweat_smile::laughing:

2 Likes

Right… just wanted to see how people reacted to my plea for help.

Model’s here.

Pretty sure the file has a virus. Downloaded it to see what’s going on and a while later had some virus warnings about a Linux Coin Miner. I don’t even use Linux. Was the only thing I downloaded today.

I don’t think it has a virus. I’ll scan it to make sure, but I’m 99% sure it doesn’t.
Thanx for checking the model, BTW. If the file is safe and you could help me out, that’d be great!

I just scanned the Blender file and the entire file with the textures, blend file, exports, etc, and it doesn’t have any viruses that I could see. Scan the file on your end to be safe.

Sorry, I already deleted it as soon as I saw the virus warning.