apology for the 'stupid' countdown thread

(haunt_house) #1

when I posted the countdown thread, I meant the app 7000 euro that are currently missing to reach or first goal.

I could have made it more clearly, (like writing 7224 or completely explain it). But I thought it would be partly obvious, since I posted it in the elysiun-section, since a countdown normally has a purpose and a goal (the goal of killing the database was not in my mind, maybe I am too naive).

So I am sorry for confusing. But I felt like celebrating the success. To get it locked was quite a shock.

And it wouldn´t have gotten 7000 replies. I would have taken care of that.
So, dear Forum god, please open it again and let it serve its purpose. I think the idea was not that bad.

Haunt_House

(stukkm) #2

quiet haunt_house! we all know that is exactly what you meant to do. i’m on to your little antics! :stuck_out_tongue: kidding of course!

(shadowman99) #3

A shame it was locked, really. Would’ve been a quick way for people to become ForumMonkeys.

(Dittohead) #4

that rank is for DEDICATED blender people, like my self and HH. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

(snowy_duck) #5

ya really your statis is spossed to say something about u

<---------- :smiley: i’m always here just never have somehting smart to say

(theeth) #6

that rank is for DEDICATED blender people, like my self and HH.

cough cough

And what about the DEDICATED people who have more than 1K posts?

Martin

(Dittohead) #7

You mean:

Forum Uber-Monkey

?

(The Lurker) #8

I am now one post closer. har!

(haunt_house) #9

no it wouldn’t. That is exactly the reason why he has locked it and why I now try not to feel like dirt under his feet.

HH

(Dittohead) #10

HH you have more posts than Kib, great now i’m gunna get myself booted for pointing that out.

(haunt_house) #11

I don´t think so. He had a reason for locking. By the way You have also more posts. Seems Kib uses his time more efficiently. than we do :stuck_out_tongue:

HH