Apology/Requests From CubeFan

1. I’d like to apologize for being such an idiot. I thought that chain mail was going to work. As stupid as that sounds, I really did think that. It didn’t, so I think that if I ever want to do that again (yeah right), I’ll go to some random forum and spam them. Again, this would have been a “if-
    I-wasn’t-caught” thing.
    Really guys, spam’s not that hard to delete… just press delete on your email box with the mail selected and it’s gone. I constantly have to do it because I get quite a bit of spam.

2. I’d like to apologize for ranting my head off, making promises I could never keep, and anything along those lines. The projects I planned to make like “AP1538” and “Plotless Film” are on indefinite hold. (I’d like to see AP1538 made into a less sci-fi TV show, but that’s not my point.) My current projects are shorts, and will likely remain that way.
    BTW: How could I help the ranting? I’m a fan of Maddox, and he does it all the time.

3. I’d like to request that the banning of my other AOL address be lifted. If I go back to ranting, being a jerk-off and promising impossible things (“Hey, I want to make this movie that goes on forever… what do you think?” I’m being sarcastic, of course) not to mention spamming, then ban me all you want, but it’s frustrating to use one computer and name for elYsiun.
    Trust me, if this happens, I’d be happier than everyone on here when they learned I’d been banned.

4. I’ve noticed that everyone here hates how I rant. Well, if the time & space were available, S68 or whoever runs elYsiun now, I’d like to see a message board for ranting purposes only. Sure, that’s what the off-topic forum is, but nevertheless, it’ll make me easier to ignore. That’s what everyone wants, right?
    Come on… you know you want it. It’s like sex–no matter how against it you say you are, you really want it anyway.

That’s barely the point

Top marks for observation sarcasm

I’ll leave jusjement to those better that myself.

Are you the Antichrist?

I’m fine with everything but #4.

This is NOT your journal. You do NOT own this website. Like I have said before, get a blog. You always say you should be able to do whatever you want here and if people don’t like it they should ignore it, but THE SITE DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. So get a site that does belong to you, and do whatever the hell you want with it, but don’t bother us.

'Nuff said.

What’s that super small script at the bottom of each point say?

Here it is all blown up for everyone to see. You’re begging to be forgiven, and at the same time you’re justifying your behaviour in font so small that you think we are too stupid to check or notice.

MADDOX HAS HIS OWN SITE.
MADDOX HAS HIS OWN SITE.
MADDOX HAS HIS OWN SITE.

One more time just in case you missed it.

MADDOX HAS HIS OWN SITE.

There. See the difference? Elysiun is not your site. Get it?

Absolutely.

You know it’s exactly these kinds of stupid topics that piss everyone else off in the first place? How many times have you posted an apology then continued on with the same old nonsense? This time the apology is the same old nonsense. How about instead of talking about how you’re going to act sensibly and maturely in the future, you just do it?

The really small text says:

Really guys, spam’s not that hard to delete… just press delete on your email box with the mail selected and it’s gone. I constantly have to do it because I get quite a bit of spam

BTW: How could I help the ranting? I’m a fan of Maddox, and he does it all the time.

Trust me, if this happens, I’d be happier than everyone on here when they learned I’d been banned.

Come on… you know you want it. It’s like sex–no matter how against it you say you are, you really want it anyway.

My response is: Get lost.

there’s a difference. Maddox has a tendency to be so funny that i have difficulty breathing.

there’s a difference. Maddox has a tendency to be so funny that i have difficulty breathing.

Uh-huh. So the whole point of his site is to make you laugh?

My response is: Get lost.

My response to your response is: I already did.

You know it’s exactly these kinds of stupid topics that piss everyone else off in the first place? How many times have you posted an apology then continued on with the same old nonsense? This time the apology is the same old nonsense. How about instead of talking about how you’re going to act sensibly and maturely in the future, you just do it?

Not to be rude, but would you rather have me posting worthless junk on here and not apologizing? Then you tell me to act sensibly?

MADDOX HAS HIS OWN SITE.

Yeah, I’ve been pursuing that idea as well. Well, a family-owned domain name would be better but nevertheless a section where I can just rant is essentially a solution. Until then, I’ll probably be quiet.

Here it is all blown up for everyone to see. You’re begging to be forgiven, and at the same time you’re justifying your behaviour in font so small that you think we are too stupid to check or notice.

Hmm, I’ll have to do it in code next time. Seriously, if I thought you were stupid enough to not notice little dots, I’d have also said something around the lines of “If you can read this, you don’t need glasses”.

Really, I know the quote buttons are there, not to mention copy-and-paste. If I was stupid enough to not notice those, I’d be too stupid to get on the Internet in the first place.

I’m fine with everything but #4.

This is NOT your journal. You do NOT own this website. Like I have said before, get a blog. You always say you should be able to do whatever you want here and if people don’t like it they should ignore it, but THE SITE DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. So get a site that does belong to you, and do whatever the hell you want with it, but don’t bother us.

[super-stupid action-movie-villain impersonation]
Well, I’d like to think that I’ve become more of an icon on these forums than any of the administrators. How many times do you see a post being called “theeth-esque” or “S68-style?” I’ve become the mascot of elYsiun.
[/super-stupid action-movie-villain impersonation]

I’d like to get a blog, but I’m blocked right now. That’s why I’m not ranting like I usually do. If I thought this site belonged to me, I’d be stupid, because I probably wouldn’t ban myself from my own website.

Are you the Antichrist?

Last time I checked, my birthmark was a little inverted bump on my leg, not “666” on my head. I could check with my mom, but I don’t think I’m the Antichrist. I’m just the Anti-Tolerable.

Ambitious projects…

apparently the only ambition you have is to get your ass kicked.

I would prefer you to stop posting worthless junk full stop. Like this thread, for example.

Ambitious projects…

apparently the only ambition you have is to get your ass kicked.

and kicking his ass will be our project %|

I’ll hold him down. You get the flogging device.

Uh-huh. So the whole point of his site is to make you laugh?

No, the point was that if your rants were funny then nobody would mind you.

My response to your response is: I already did.

But you came back under a new name.

How many times do you see a post being called “theeth-esque” or “S68-style?” I’ve become the mascot of elYsiun.

Your not the mascot of elysiun. You’re it’s village idiot.

No, thats an insult to village idiots…

Brian

Here we go again… Another “apology”, but still the same old same behaviour…

:<

Brian

<EDIT>AmbiProj/Cube, your post shows that you haven’t understood what you have done yet…

I think you will need to work a little bit harder than that, in order to “earn yourself” back in this community…

I for one, want you back, but only if you prove that you have changed your attitude…

I find what you say here totally innappropriate (to the least…)

No matter what CubeFan did, his previous “history” in elysiun gives him the right to be judged, by people that knew him more than you do and are one way or another, related to what he did…

You neither knew him nor you got harmed by his actions…

I strongly suggest, unless you have something more “constructive” to say than suggesting us to make the “kicking of CubeFan’s ass” the project of our life here in elysiun, to stay out of this…

:< :< :< :< :< :< :< :< :<