Apology/Requests From CubeFan

yawn

:x
Because of this overtly arrogant comment, I’d like to see CubeFan, and all of his incarnations permanently banned :x
Why on earth do you think you’re the mascot of elYsiun? You’ve posted five of your doodles to the finished projects forum, and commented on whopping six pieces others have produced. You haven’t contributed to this forum in almost any ways, all you’ve done is post shitloads of meaningless crap to the OFF-TOPIC forum.

It would appear that for cubefan, this excersize is some kind of attempt at self glorification. You are wrong, cube. You diminish yourself. Get a grip, cube. We want no part of your melodramatics, or your irritating brand of ‘fun’. If you think otherwise, think again. Nobody appreciates this juvenile crap. Get it through your thick head.

It would be great if there was a filter and parser that would make all of his posts invisible accept to him.

Or better yet, attach something along these lines to the submit button:

if (user != ambiproj) { allow to post }
else { exit }

Both your suggestions would work, but you see there’s no way you can keep him coming back with another identity… There are lots of ways to trick, not only ordinary users, but even the Admins…

And that will not teach him anything…

The fact that he came back, shows his determination to stay on this community… No matter what you do or say, you can’t help it… He’ll come back as another persona… And next time he’ll be more careful not to blow up his cover… Only, he will loose the chance to realize the mistakes he made…

The only thing you can do, if you wanna do something, is to let him be and keep on flaming him every time he makes a mistake… Just in case and by any chance, he understands what he did and admit it…

If he understands, forgive him and let him be in peace… If not, continue his “education”…

That’s just my opinion…

I vote for CubeFan to stay…

For “educational” purposes…

:-? I was only kidding… I figured the unreasonable suggestions would show that.

I know that…

I just took advantage of your post to make a reasonable (at least to me…) suggestion…

Timmonides wrote:

The only thing you can do, if you wanna do something, is to let him be and keep on flaming him every time he makes a mistake… Just in case and by any chance, he understands what he did and admit it…

I disagree!

She expects flames, she trolls for flames, she relies on your responses to her posts and she enjoys having had sufficient effect to generate that kind of emotion.

If no-one read or replied to her posts they’d eventually dry up… and so would she.

And the same can be said for the other posts that get folks all revved up and reactionary.

%<

She?

Enough of this, get out and stay out.

Roel