Apricale - Hydrogen Hypercar Concept

It’s all fun and games until you hit a speed bump and get stuck on it. If I were you, I’d raise the suspension a couple feet, so you can take your 1100 hp beast off-road. :joy:
Looks good though.

1 Like

It looks amazing and very detailed. Good job.

Also, how did you make the headlight glass transparent on the second screenshot?

:joy: yup that’s being worked out. The car is actually being shown in race configuration. I’ll have a hydraulic lift. Suspension sag is taken into account

1 Like

I know, I’m just cracking jokes.

1 Like

wow. this work is Epic ! and I do not mean the company :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hollyyyyy molly rolly poly. This is amazing! I always thought you need AutoCAD to make car models for companies. I hope I get this good soon! Amazing curves and the paint. But you have done such injustice by not showing the wireframes.

Congrats!

1 Like

thanks man :slight_smile:

haha. Yeah honestly there’s a certain level of things I can’t post with industrial design stuff. Wireframes can’t really show per client requests. The images are already public so thats ok.

Thank you for the kind words

Very proper work, but once again I’m not too much into this kind of design :sweat_smile:.

But I do appreciate that you kept the purity of most of your body panels, because the trend nowadays is adding as much gimmicks as possible which make the general car look overly complicated.

1 Like

well, gimmicks mean more chances for bad aerodynamics, dirty air…etc. This car has to go up to and over 250mph (402.336kmph), so stripping the body down to it’s absolute basic form is the way to do that.

I can’t say exactly what the results were coming out of the wind tunnel test, but I can tell you that this design right now is very close to the mark aerodynamically to what the engineering team needs. And again, that was all done just using blender. No special tools or calculations. I gave it my best estimate and studied various forms in automotive racing.

We came back to looking at koeinsegg designs and Ferrari P series cars of the 1960s. That and inspired from the Porsche LMP2 racing cars.

1 Like