Ton Roosendaal has announced the selection of the Apricot Open Game Team:We proudly present to you a great international team of artists and developers who will come to Amsterdam february 2008 to make the Open Game project happen!
- Dariusz Dawidowski, Poland, Lead game designer
- Qareeb Alhaqq, Canada, Art Direction
- Christopher Plush, USA, Lead artist
- Frank Richter, Germany, Game engine developer
- Pablo Martin, Spain, Crystal Space - Blender integrator, level editing
- Campbell Barton, Australia, Blender - Crystal Space integrator, Python scripter
This project will be supported in the Blender Institute by:
- Brecht van Lommel, Belgium, Blender developer
- Margreet Riphagen, Netherlands, Producer
- Ton Roosendaal, Netherlands, Blender project lead
Further we have permanent online support of:
- Jorrit Tyberghein, Belgium, Crystal Space project lead
- Marten Svanfeldt, Sweden, physics/GE developer
And of course the support of the entire Blender and Crystal Space community! The next week we’ll work on setting up a small website, and then launch the donation / presale campaign for everyone who’s interested in having the Open Source Game creation pipeline tested and validated.
This is going to be fun!