Araracanga

Hello blenderartists,

This work was an advertisement against burning in forests. Basically the announcement said: Fires do the same, report and help save nature.

Just to inform, I love animals and would never do any harm against them as putting it in a microwave.

All types of comments are very welcome!

Software: Blender, Photoshop

Good work with the image and details, a little less with that poor parrot inside there :(. Photoshop for what was used?

I have 2 parrots and i actually had a nightmare of something like this once and woke up in tears.

Good modeling but really disgusting.

This work was an advertisement against burning in forests. Basically the announcement said: Fires do the same, report and help save nature.

Just to inform, I love animals and would never do any harm against them as putting it in a microwave.

I used photoshop to make the treatment, color adjustment.

Then say so in your OP post,it’s really hard to judge a persons motive without sufficient information :slight_smile:

I changed now!

Thanks for the advice

Yeah… next time I would give a little more detail as to the intent, so that we know it’s not just some sick wet dream you had. Good modelling of course.

Great work, especially with the parrot!

Maybe, just maybe, the scene could be more dramatic with an internal warm light behind the parrot, as when the oven is on.

paolo