Arch-vis Animation

Hey Everyone,

Here is an animation I made using some new Blender 2.9 arch-vis products for imeshh.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJfLZvRMKIs&ab_channel=iMeshh

I wanted a Modern/Scandinavian style and found Japandi to be a pretty cool style! So I made a blend of them all and I think it turned out pretty cool. All 770 iMeshh Exclusive products are only $99 :slight_smile:

I used Sheepit to render the scene which had a cumulative time of 142 days render time… A big thanks to everyone that helped to render for me!

I’ve finally uploaded all the products too which i’ll list below. But I hope you like them! All made for in Blender :slight_smile: (apart from sofa which used a bit of marvelous designer)

12 Likes

@iMeshh_Official Absolutely amazing stuff you did!!! :slight_smile:
Really happy for you that you’ve render in 1/3 year. Of course, it is really too long but maybe next time you’ll test with another powerful renderfarms like: www.render.st, www.corewave.com, www.foxrenderfarm.com, www.rebusfarm.net or www.garagefarm.net (i’m not PR all this just wrote them all).

Sorry it actually rendered in about a week. But it took 142 days total time for all machines rendering my job :slight_smile:

1 Like

@iMeshh_Official hi. Is it possible to buy all assets from somewhere except imeshh site?

We have a few assets on Blendermarket, but sadly not all of them yet. Is there something wrong with the imeshh site? :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!