Architectural Design of Zero Energy Recreational Tourist Complex

Hello, Today I want to show you the results of my latest project Zero Energy Recreational Tourist Complex using blender software.

8 Likes

Impressive work well do you have any advice on making Archviz projects, I am trying to make my work look more realistic and eventually branch to geometry nodes. I think the lighting is key when it comes to making it look realistic.

Hello Ahmed,

As you said Lighting is one of the most important factors to consider when creating architectural visualization projects in Blender. Here are some tips to help you improve the realism of your Archviz projects:

Use realistic lighting: The lighting in your scene should mimic natural lighting as much as possible. Consider the time of day, the position of the sun, and the weather conditions when setting up your lighting. You can use HDRI (High Dynamic Range Image) lighting to create realistic lighting and reflections in your scene. You can also use area lights, point lights, and spotlights to create specific lighting effects.

Add textures and materials: Textures and materials are essential for creating realistic surfaces. Use high-quality textures and pay attention to the details like reflections, roughness, and bump maps. Use physically accurate materials to develop a sense of realism in your scene.

Use realistic camera settings: Use a real-world camera lens model and set the camera settings like aperture, shutter speed, and ISO to mimic real-world photography. This will help you to achieve a more realistic depth of field and motion blur.

Pay attention to composition: Composition is essential for creating an appealing and realistic image. Use the rule of thirds, leading lines, and other composition techniques to make a balanced and visually appealing appearance.

Experiment with post-processing: Post-processing is a great way to enhance the realism of your images. Use color grading, bloom, lens distortion, and other post-processing effects to add depth and realism to your scene.

As you mentioned, Geometry nodes can be a powerful tool for creating complex models, and they can be a great addition to your Archviz workflow. By using geometry nodes, you can create complex shapes and structures with ease which can help you to create more intricate and detailed Archviz scenes.

1 Like