Archviz Bathroom Interior

This is my lastest Archviz render. I spend about two weeks working on it and I am glad that I finished it. Feedback is welcome. Cheers! :+1: :smiley:

12 Likes

The direction of the wood pattern feels strange. :thinking:

1 Like

Like the feeling, but the white is all the same. Illumination don’t seem the same in all images and breaks the brightness in 2nd image.

Thanks. I tried using free assets and materials for this project. That’s why the wood is a little unrealistic.

2 Likes

…turning the UV by 90 degree might do the trick… free textures/models or payed… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. :+1: I would have done that but I have a very slow computer.

I see. Maybe than don’t try it in rendered mode. In UV editing mode (with all the wood UVs selected) it’s simply r + 90 + enter… should be fine with your hardware as it is able to render this scene.

And as we’re talking of wood: Take a look at the wood ends. There’s something called end grain. To get it right adds so much to realism!

Overall I pay you a lot of respect for this bath room renders! Beside all the criticism concerning the wood the renders are great and one can really see the effort you spend!

Cheers and keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you so much, Bart! I really appreciate it! :+1:

1 Like