Arduino the real opensource hardware ecosystem: Maker Faire 2019

Arduino is an open-source hardware and software company, project and user community that designs and manufactures single-board microcontrollers and microcontroller kits for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control both physically and digitally.

This is a brief lecture on the situation of the growth of Arduino and its clones during the years among the Makers …
As a Maker myself, who experiments with the most varied projects, between 3D modeling (blender & other CAD applications), 3D printing, and small projects assembled with the Arduino microcontroller and classic making techniques, I like to keep these worlds connected between their…
I have high hopes for the future… :wink:

I would not mind that transfer to home appliances as well. I had a very good krups espresso machine once and threw it away due to faulty hardware. How is it possible to buy parts for 2/3 of the price of a new one no one knows. Now thinking about it perhaps I could replace the electronics with an arduino but did not bother with it.

1 Like

hehehe could be an idea …
an arduino nano costs less than 10 euros without taking into account the clones that are equally valid and I don’t think an espresso machine is so difficult to program … and then there is to put the funny in the first to do things like that … .
^ ___ ^