Are fat people aliens?

i was bored and searched for fat on youtube. And I got a few very alien videos to me, of course they are hilarious…but a bit weird?? :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZCrfmfNIpU&feature=fvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjkJXkkDaoY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mypyE8ENGbA&feature=channel
Tell me what you think and show me your belly…:RocknRoll:

People might show you their belly, but you may see a 6-pack instead depending on the person, my fat/muscle ratio as held steady as I have a lot of muscle in my upper legs and big calfs like a soccer player (and I don’t even play soccer)

Pah! none of those links compare to the unbridled awesomeness of mrpregnant:

WHAAAAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucck… I hate youtube.

Seriously, why would anyone upload these disgusting vids. Don’t they realize everyone (so also your neighbours and coleages)in the world can see them.

I don’t understand why games like mahunt are forbidden, when it’s legal to show the most disgusting things in the real world at youtube.

I don’t understand why games like mahunt are forbidden, when it’s legal to show the most disgusting things in the real world at youtube.
did you really just compare Manhunt to a few people jiggling a little belly fat?

If you really meant what you said, I’d suggest you need a bit more perspective in life. Even CD didn’t freak out about those videos, and that’s a sure fire sign that you are overreacting if there ever was one.

I was going to post a link to the manhunt2 execution videos for a little perspective, but I’m not going to…it’s a truly sick game.

Any more dumb comments?

Yes.
Yes they are.

Because I don’t trust random YouTube links at all so I never click them, particulary since he didn’t put up any sign they’re free of objectionable or offensive content.

Also, you think Manhunt2 is truly a sick game, I heard of a certain game in Japan that may be even worse, the whole objective is doing a heinous crime while the people you’re doing it to wish they weren’t alive or something, something that shockingly wasn’t roundly condemned but almost defended when it was mentioned at CGTalk.

I personally think the Manhunt2 devs. should be locked up in prison for several years at least, same with the CEO or director of Rockstar Games if they continue to endorse games like that.

So you mean everyone that make something that isn not for kids should be jailed? The makers of the alien movies should be put in jail? The ones who came up with the SAW movie should be jailed?

The makers of teletubbies should be jailed then! I don’t like it

Too broad a generalization of CD’s statement.

The ones who came up with the SAW movie should be jailed?

I’d rather vouch for giving some of them “happy pills”…

I mean jailing those mainly involved in creating extreme cases like Manhunt, not neccesarily those who make things not for kids, but isn’t an extreme case.

Good point CD - A line should be drawn for cases as extreme as these. Have a great day!

Oh come on… the game has awful graphics anyway. Putting the developers in jail would be pretty unfair; to first approve the game so that it can be sold to people, then put them in jail because the people don’t like it.

Just in case anyone doesn’t understand the comments under these videos, or why they are up in the first place.

eww. xD

CD, do you really want to live in a society where people can go to jail for saying/creating something that offends someone else? You should read 1984, dude. You can skip the sex scenes, they’re short.
Trust me, censorship is a bad thing. This can be easily demonstrated by the fact that you’ll be irritated after I lock this thread, which I am forced to do because of the things that you and other people have said in it. Now imagine the same thing happening in real life. Not cool, right?