Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf!

Here, boy! :dog::grin:

Modeled in Blender, rendered with both Cycles and Eevee, then blended (pun intended).

Based on a drawing by Mark Christiansen.

:link: metinseven.nl

39 Likes

Nice! (Although from the title, I expected a seal :wink: )

Why did you need both rendering engines?

2 Likes

:grin: Thanks!

Both Cycles and Eevee have their own nice characteristics. I couldn’t decide which renderer to choose, and after first focusing on Cycles I figured to render it with Eevee as well, as that takes little more time.

2 Likes

Love the style! looks great.

1 Like

Thank you, appreciated!

Looks cool, but maybe add some dust flowing from his paws in the air? And maybe making the nose wet? like a bit of water flowing from the tip of the nose to make him more animated? But solid clean work.

1 Like

Thanks! :+1:

Nice suggestions. I’m done with the dog though. But I’ll keep it in mind for future animals. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

He, he… this though guy look like are angry just because habit… or ( boring ) duty… Somewhat bored because must arf, arf, arf every day, couple hours :grinning:

1 Like

You know him! :dog::grin:

1 Like

Was attracted by the title…hahahaha… priceless! :joy:

1 Like

Y’know, Metin…I’m getting sick of telling you I love your stuff! :rofl: :heart:

1 Like

Oh no! I don’t want you to get sick. I’ll stop creating 3D stuff and start an office job!

But thanks for this original compliment! :wink:

I agree with @gtomorrow post. I like how you do this kind of cute stuffs for kids especially​:blush:. I wonder about what if you take all your this kind of cartoonish characters and make animation stuff, do you???:smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Thanks man, appreciated! :+1:

Animation would be nice, but it quickly requires a lot of time to carefully rig and animate a model, including a facial rig. I like modeling, lighting and rendering much more than rigging and animating. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Metin_Seven np😉

1 Like

Brilliant all around. Love the colours, just brilliant.

1 Like

Thank you very much, great to read that. :+1:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

All these nice folds, clean shapes, so simple but great… love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cool, thanks man! :+1::+1:

Enjoy your weekend too!

1 Like