Armature disappeared?

(Anthon) #1

Hello,

I just rendered my animation and now there’s a couple of things I want to fix. But the problem is that the armature has disappeared?? It should be there since the character it was attached to is moving and it’s showing in the nla editor and outliner but it just isnt anywhere. I tried alt+h already but no. I clicked the first layer button under the display options in the armature edit mode but it did not appear, what on earth is going on?

(revolt_randy) #2

Is the mesh and the armature on different object layers? In object mode, in the 3d window, there are a series of layer buttons to the right of the 3d manuliptor controls.

You could also go into the outliner window and select the armature there to try to find it. Objects can be made invisible there, could it have gotten turned off there somehow?

Hope this helps,
Randy

(Anthon) #3

It should be visible, at least the eye-button is activated in the outliner. When I click the armature in the outliner and then Edit mode, I can see and edit it. It just doesnt show in the Object or Pose mode.

(Anthon) #4

I think the problem is that the bones are invisible, I just did something in the outliner and saw that they had a closed eye pic but then I lost that view that and now I cant find it any more -_-

(Anthon) #5

Ok, problem solved now :slight_smile: Thanks for the help!

(revolt_randy) #6

Can you post a .blend? Those were the only two ideas I had…

Never mind then…

(Alexandru Grigore) #7

How did you fixed it? I have the same issue here.