Armature glitch

Help! I have no idea what’s going on! My armature randomly rotates the wrong way on a certain animation and when I exit the game and try to grab it it goes to that glitched position. I have no clue how to fix this please help!

Here’s a screenshot I’m sorry it’s difficult for me to explain.

Sorry if you can’t see it, but the armature is there right after I grabbed it. Before it was normal. It only happens after I trigger the animation in-game, and then grab/rotate/scale after closing the game. It goes like this in-game as well. Any ideas?
Thanks a bunch

What may be happening is the armature may be picking up another objects animation (You have the armature selected and the animation for the other object is happening) this causes the armature to behave like the other object.

Oh that would make sense because for the action actuator I accidentally did the wrong action initially. But I don’t know why it’s happening outside of the game. How can I fix the problem that you described?

First undo the object’s action. What you need to do is every time you finish creating your animation, you need to x out of it so it no longer effects anything, without deleting any animations.

I hope this helps

Fredstash

Thanks a bunch :slight_smile: