Armature parented to object wont play animation correctly

Hey,

I have this set up for an animation where there’s a model parented to an armature and that armature is parented to a cube. The model and armature work perfectly fine. I’m using the cube to move the armature across large areas of the game. The cube uses an action actuator and so does the armature.

The problem is the armature wont play its animation while the cube is playing its own animation. I’ve messed around with a few things and the best result I’ve gotten is the cube playing through it’s animation smoothly and the armature chopping through frames. I’m not sure how to fix this or what I’m doing wrong.

I’m using Blender 2.78.

Thanks!

armature actions should be on the armature.
select the deform able mesh and be sure that the armature modifier (modifiers tab) is set on top of all other modifiers

create a demo file with your problem and upload it, so we can take a look

Here’s a demo file. I figured out my problem but it led me into a different problem. I left some notes in the blend.
AnimationDemo.blend (1.03 MB)

I have no idea, it has to do something with the parenting relation, i really don’t now.
Never had such a problem before, so someone else needs to take a look.

The question:
How is it possible that an object parented to an animated bone screws up the animation(skipping frames effect)?