Array following path

Hello
In 2.65 I could use an array on an object that would follow a paht so that the objects would be curved at the time of generating them with the array.
Now, whatever I try to use, path, mesh, bezier or nurb there seems to be no way to generate an array of object?
A snapshot below
What has changed?
Also I am on a ubuntu 14.04 system with nvidia 760 card, I cannot find out where is the system-info.txt generated? I could not find it on the system?

Attachments

I don’t see a curve modifier after the array modifier to enable the arrayed mesh to follow the curve.

In 2.65 I could use an array on an object that would follow a paht so that the objects would be curved at the time of generating them with the array.
Please show us the settings you use in 2.65 that does this

"…system-info.txt generated? I could not find it on the system? "
It’s not on the system yet. Open Blender’s Text editor window and select file from the menu dropdown.

Ok I found out something close to what I am looking for, but as you can see on the snapshot here the objects that is arrayed is inverted in the x axisi. If I select -x on the array it gets flat, but not reversed !!

I need to have it with the foot of the pole down and the head up… I have checked Ctrl A, and set origin on both the nurb curve and the object…

Attachments

Ok when I apply the mesh gets up side down and is correct for what I need to do… but something does not feel right with these tools in term of control…
Anyway thanks for the help