- 3D cursor moved to the center of the hubcap.
- Object origins for spoke mesh moved to 3D cursor.
- Rotation & Scale applied to spoke mesh.
- Created empty object—Plain Axes.
- Added Array Modifier.
As a new user, I cannot add more than one image, so here are the properties of the Array Modifier:
- Count: 10.
- Relative Offset unchecked.
- Object Offset checked, plain axes empty object applied here.
6. Rotated the empty object until the duplicated spokes were spread in a way that satisfied me.
Why is one side off (left, red circle) and the other is perfect? What have I done wrong and what can I do differently?