Art Idea(s) Generator

Hello. Hope everyone is well. I wasn’t sure where this could fit but thought fellow artists could maybe find some use with it. Several years ago, in some of the other concept art forums I belong to, there was banter with people trying to find new ways to create ideas. Someone had written a small DOS-based idea generator and while good for the time, it was limited with selections. Ever since, I had been wanting to create a new and fresh version of something similar.

I used MS Excel to create my own. I’ve purposefully tried to keep each category generalized since this is really an idea starter. All you have to do is be sure you’re on the IDEA tab and hit [F9]. It will generate a random list of options. The fun thing is that you don’t have to use all of the categories each time.

This may help spark some creative ideas for all of us Blender 3D artists. And . . . this works really well for writers too.

(I can’t figure out how to upload a file other than a picture or video so I apologize for the link out, but you can download this file from my blog: https://toddharrisondesign.wordpress.com/2015/08/05/art-ideas-generator/)

I hope you enjoy!