Hi. We use viewport’s ambient occlusion enabled and easy to model. However, there are meshes that display strange diagonal lines.
- Unwrapping so that UVs do not overlap has no effect.
- It does not disappear even if the mesh is subdivided.
- There is no modifier.
- All normals are normal.
- It does not disappear even if i paste the surface again.
- Of course, if i bake, i will see strange diagonal lines as well.
- Viewport Ambient Occlusion settings remain at their default settings.
strength: 1.000 distance: 0.200 attenuati: 1.000 samples: 20
What should I do to erase this? Even though if I can not do AO bake, I still care about the viewport view.
If the image is small, a large one will be prepared.
How can I eliminate this strange line?