Artificial Inteligence

Hi guys,

I’m creating a game, and i need some help to create artificial inteligence.

I need three tipes:

1- The game will be a war scene, so i need make the others soldiers fight with the enemies (i think it’s the most difficult)

2- I want to make soldiers that stay guarding some place, and if they see the player, they attack.

3- I want make people walking in the streets like real citizens, so if the player colide with one of then, they react.

Could you guys help me? i know it’s not easy what i’m asking, and i realy desire to learn, but i don’t find good tutorials that can teach me. :frowning:

Anybody can help me, or recomend a tutorial, book or anything?

it’s going to be a free game :slight_smile:

Did you look at the link i gave you on post 2?Do you know how to use it?

I saw the link, and downloaded those archives, but to be honest, i don’t know how i use it :frowning:

All you have to do is append all the scripts and append Radar.closestHitobject.trackTo.Then you copy the logic bricks to your soldier and enemies.And then change the property of the radar sensor on the soldiers to what you want it to be and then put that property on the enemies.And then change the property of the radar sensor on the enemies to what you want it to be and then put that property on the soldiers.