Artificial intelligence

My entry for the Weekly CG Challenge #132 : artificial intelligence.
Due to the deadline I had to rush some things that didn’t affect the final look, but the models are not very reusable

21 Likes

Nicely done. doesn’t look rushed at all

The raindrops look nice, both on the glass and the concrete.
The only crit I have is the collar is flattening the hair too much, there should be some hair over the top of the collar, but that’s pretty nitpicky.

How about now? :wink:

Thank you
Yeah, I see what you mean. I’ll keep in in mind next time I do something similar :slight_smile:

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Certainly a good shot that doesn’t look like it was done in a hurry. Maybe I would have used some fill light on the back of the animal-cat to bring out some more texture there. And maybe a little less blue light particularly on the furry creature. Still, a good creative idea and very well done.

I’m glad to see this one in the Gallery, for originality.

1 Like

thanks for the critique and the kind words :slight_smile:

Very nice !

++
Tricotou

PS : My vet wife says : “The neck seems a little bit too long” but I"m not the expert here :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I should have paid more attention to that. It’s just my second attempt at cat anatomy, but I will try to pay more attention to that if I need another cat model. Thanks :slight_smile:

The robot cat gives me chills, very realistic. Also it’s lovely to see these neon purple and violet colors hued so gently, reminded me of city lights like in Vegas. Once I was working there and creating artworks for best-vegas so grateful fot that time. I feel it’s a lot a work and concentration you put into this project.

1 Like