How do you do it? This is asking in a general sense, not for any specific project.
i have looked all over the python pages for this as well
There in no single answer to that question. That’s like asking “How do I make a picture?”
The most someone can do is give you some general tips. Here is the process I go through when designing AI.
- Decide what you want the AI to do. (ie. attack when the player get’s close)
- Work out what decisions the AI will have to make. (ie. is the player near? is there obstacles in the way?)
- Plan what actions will be taken depending on what conclusions were reached in the last step. (ie. player is near, but object is in the way. go arround object.)
- Details. How exactly are the actions carried out? (ie. sidestep until there’s no obstacle in front.)
- Coding, now convert this plan into actual code, (or logic bricks.)