Artwork + Screnshots call for Blender.org

My contribs…:stuck_out_tongue:

These are some images for the new website…
will post more soon!

Here is my 2 cents.

Old, veeeery old, but i still love it:

I’m not really proposing it - posting just for fun :smiley:

I really like all these artwork posted here! Some of the most beautiful works I ever seen!!

I have a you tube channel named just1fix2004 where I will be posting renders, there will be images on there that I will be giving free to use images if listed in comments below the video. enjoy

Churché modél.

Attachments

In case you don’t want /can’t use screenshot with blueprints you can use this pic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewqmapwry0dm9mo/car2.png
And here is little variation :

Throwing in my latest work, too.

Alright, here’s my submission for the new site. I made this a while ago, but decided to render it way bigger (2048x1024) and post-process it a bit differently. Rendered in Cycles. Hope it helps out with the new site :slight_smile:

I really like this one, simple and clean. Good job.

Decided to participate as i m still in holidays.
i was inspired by the first post i saw in this thread and decided to test ray pump with another balls scene.

Attachments

A little bit of blender interface…

and a last one before going to bed…

I thought this might be useful:

Me in the process of sculpting detail onto a head model.

Kudos to the folks who have the balls to post artwork (lol! couldn’t resist)

Have you considered using motionblur on the golf club?

The new blender.org relies on beautiful graphics for headers and carousels. It would be great to see some contribution from the blenderartists community!

Some contributions from where?
The blenderartists community?
Well, if you like some works that you’re interested, let us know.
If you still believe that we are a community, a kind of.
Gallery, finished projects, sketchbooks, tests, please take your time.

I’d eat a brick if they didnt end up using one of your sculpts, as you have managed to show some of the best the sculpting side has to offer.

Great picking from here as well: http://cgcookie.com/blender/gallery/?featured=1

@Sainthaven
This was not my point at all.
And, you will eat that brick. And many many other bricks, we’ll eat them together actually. Enjoy the show.
Thank you for the kind words, anyway.

I haven’t done anything in a VERY long time, but here is what I could find!