Ask the person below you! (Part 1)

Ooooo, Aaaaaah, ok, I admit it, your computer is boring. Oh wait! there’s still 100,000 more files to look through.

What’s the most simple math problem you ever did?

1+1. You all (should) know the answer to this.

What’s something interesting or funny you heard recently? It could be a joke or an obscure fact, or just something you read somewhere.

Someone once said, “A computer is electrified dirt.” (because of all the silicon).

What’s the most complex formula or equation you personally ever did? No, seriously, I’m looking for like super nerdy.

A kinematics equation.

How many toes do you have?

10, above the average amount.

Had any interesting dreams lately?

Heh, can’t believe this thread is still going haha

I had a dream where I kept waking up in my bed. So I never knew if I was really waking up, or waking up in a dream.

Favourite flavour of ice cream?

O strowbary !
What kind of things you would do if you have infent mony

Thanks for sharing this information with us!

[TABLE=“width: 245”]

filmmaking courses in Mumbai

[TR]
[TD=“class: xl65, width: 245”]art direction courses in Mumbai

[TR]
[TD=“class: xl65, width: 245”]cinematography courses

[TR]
[TD=“class: xl65, width: 245”]audio engineering courses in Mumbai

[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

^I assume you mean “infinite money”

Well first of all, the more money that is currently out in circulation, the less it is worth overall because economics. If I spend way too much (and I mean a lot), then I might be able to singlehandedly ruin the economy. Which means while I can afford almost anything, the more money I spend, the more potential I have to damage the economy and hurt everyone else in the long term, so I should at least have some sense of conservation. I also have to keep in mind that the government would get suspicious if I spend a hundred times my annual salary and accuse me of things like counterfeit, and I assume I still have to do stuff like taxes.

What I would do is to hire people to create me multiple fake aliases to share among the money with so governments won’t get suspicious from activity coming only from one guy, then use those aliases to start charity organizations around the world, so that the flow of money would be shared among all the countries instead of just putting all the pressure on one form of currency, and creating more inflation faster. I’d control the budgeting in my money enough to maximize the amount of people I can help while minimizing the overall damage I could create long term by reckless spending so that I don’t screw over everyone with the economy a hundred years from now.

What tv shows do you recommend? And if you don’t watch tv, then have you done anything interesting lately?

wow this is so lot for an answer ,

if i would recommend a tv show , i would say, Person of Interest,

what kind of silly games you play

I play Monotony sometimes.

Would you rather…

Cry when you’re supposed to laugh.

Or…

Laugh when you’re supposed to cry.

this is one hard question ,
do you support punishment on school ?

Yes, we should punish schools for crippling people with large amounts of debt with student loans. Without the right degree, it’s near impossible to get a job anywhere. (US, so situations with schools may vary in different countries)

What’s your favorite food?

MINI, CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS. TRY THEM.

What’s the best looking car in the world? By personal preference, newer than 2012, and based solely on exterior.
Hint: Citroen GT Concept. WOW!

I Googled it and it looks pretty slick. You got nice taste in cars. Also made a note to self to try some eclairs.

Who’s one of your favorite users here and why? :slight_smile:
(You win bonus points if you say me, but then again I can be a bit of an ass at times, so I can see why you’d say otherwise.)

fweeb is amazing.

What is your favorite flavor of chocolate?

Dark chocolate. Most certainly dark chocolate.

Do you think Mondays are the worst day of the week?

Yes, Mondays are the worst.

What is your idea of a perfect vacation?

#HungerHunts
HungerHunts is the fast food restaurant in #Australia (New South Wales) with all #varieties of #foods AVAILABLE…

Contact +61 450 017 004
Address: Shop 8, Tura beach shopping centre, 3 Tura beach drive.

A week long in the best ski resort in switzerland … all paid for of course.

Your most embarrassing moment?