Asset Creation Toolset 3.1.2 [UPDATE 26 Oct, 2020]

Hello!

If you have any idea how make the addon better (improvements, new features, etc.), please, tell me about this. You can contact me this, on ArtStation or create Issue/Feature Request on GitHub.

I need your ideas!

And some more small news:

• I started work for update GIF’s, videos and Docs to actual version of addon.
  • I create on gumroad new products for peoples who want support me: One Time Support (5$+) and Subcription (5$+/month). With this products you don’t get any additional content or benefits.

Thank you for using my addons!
Thank you for reviews!
Thank you for bug reports!
Thank you for rating!
Thank you for support me!

UPDATE (24.11.19) Added version for Blender 2.81:

• [Fix] FBX Export not works with 2.81
  • [Fix] Delete All Materials ortion for FBX Export not works with 2.81
  • [Removed] Origin Rotation Tool
  • [Removed] Rename Objects Tool
  • [Removed] Delete Unused Materials Tool
  • [Improvement] For Object Numbering added new method “None” - for just deleting Blender Numbering

Please, donwload new version from Gumroad/GitHub if you use Blender 2.81.

1 Like

UPDATE Asset Creation Toolset 2.6 (Blender 2.81 only) (21 Jan, 2020):

• [Fix] Active Material -> Selected Attach Active Material to All Selected Objects, Not only to Objects with Selected Faces
  • [Fix] Wrong Numbering If Change Axis and Set Numbering Again
  • [Improvement] “Delete Unused Materials” is Back!
  • [Improvement] Added Custom Export Options (Smoothing, Tangent Space, Apply Modifiers and Loose Edges)
  • [New] Merge Bones. Tool For Easy Simplifying Armature: Delete (or Dissolve) Selected Bones (Exclude Active) and Transfer Vertex Weights to Active Bone
  • [New] “Material -> Viewport Color” - Transfer Material Base Color to Viewport Color for Solid View Mode

Head of Topic Updated. Added 18 YouTube videos with Demonstrating of Each Function

Hey I’m the one that messaged you on artstaion a while back, Thank you so much for the tangent option! You have no idea how much easier this makes things. Just bought it on Gumroad :slight_smile: Still having the scaling issue with Unreal however. I know zero about coding but thought it might be as simple as moving a decimal somewhere as it seems to export at .01 scale to Unreal lol, no such luck so far.

Guessing it isn’t as easy as just moving a decimal?

1 Like

UPDATE Asset Creation Toolset 2.6.1 (Blender 2.81 only) (23 Jan, 2020):

• [New] Added Export FBX to Unreal Engine

Before Export You Can Select Target Engine.

ACT_UE4_Export

Models for UE4 will be exported with Smoothing Mode = Face and Tangent Space.

For Import to UE4 Use Follow Parameters

ACT_UE4_Import

1 Like

Thanks, @modimist! I added Export FBX to UE4. Please, download new version of addon.

1 Like

You’re amazing man. Works flawlessly. Hands down best exporter for blender. Thank you!

1 Like

After exporting for unity my objects have rotation -90 degrees in x axis,…
Amazing tool btw!!

here how it looks in unity, rotated sideways

Hello! Thanks.
Can You show your export FBX options, Blender version and addon version?

There it is:

version

Not using ACT, it works with this config setup:
working

With Zero rotation in unity and pointing correctly up.

Thanks. I mean this options. From ACT.

Objects may have rotation -90 degrees in follow cases:

• Export with Any Export Mode with unchecked “Apply Rotation” Option

• Export with “By Parent” Mode with unchecked “Apply for Rotated Objects” Option and one or more children have any rotation

About “!EXPERIMENTAL! Apply Transform”.

If You have more then one level parent-child relation objects will be exported with problems

Here my hierarchy:

The thing I miss the most about the 2.81 update is in the renaming tools. you can no longer rename objects. you can only number them. :sob: :sob: :sob:

This feature now available directly in Blender. Ctrl+F2 Shortcut

Thank you for report this! I added this problem to bug tracker

mrven. I hate to ask this but here goes. What was the last version that worked with 2.79 and where can I get it. I am stuck with blender 2.79 for the time being.

1 Like