Astro1derboy's - Sketchbook

@Raven IIC - Thanks for the kind words.
@gradyp - Thank you for the kind words also.

ExDyn - The Happy Racer: my first attempt at a speed-racer type vehicle. Hope you enjoy the view/like.

Exdyn - The Rapid Racer: my second racer-type vehicle to accompany The Happy Racer. Could be an antagonist, but maybe not.
I used the same wheel-base as The Happy Racer and rebuilt everything else to fit, including fresh panels, textures and detail bits.
Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

Really like the style that you’ve put into your designs

@hemeac - Thank you very much for your kind words. Stick along for the journey. :yes:

RI Charger Mrk3 - a small and highly-maneuverable gunship. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

Awesome designs as always mate!
Loving the Charger Mk3, especially :smiley:

@Raven IIC - Thanks again for your kind words. :yes:

RI Striker Mrk5 - here’s a recent take on my RI Striker series. It’s not a design-language push but primarily another take on my original version (from many years ago) with a new livery. This was built from scratch again, however. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for the view/like.

RI Starfire Mrk7

RI Starfire Mrk7 - a medium/heavy attack platform that can fly in or out of atmo. Can be re-purposed for other roles as needed. (Side note - I decided to add my custom ‘Spoodbeast’ logo that I’d created within the Forza Horizon 3 design editor last year. I treated it for use within Substance Painter but kept the design virtually identical to the one from the design editor. Additional note - the H3 design editor does not allow imports. Everything has to be created within it from sets of primitives. Takes a really long time to create anything of worth.)

Anyway . . . I hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

1 Like

Here’s a rendered view of the RI Starfire Mrk7. (Not sure how to embed my Sketchfab link on the new site like before, previous post, so hopefully you can check that out too.) Thanks for the view/like. :grinning:

1 Like

RI Seeker Mrk5 - a medium/long-range attack/reconnaissance vehicle. Thanks for the view/like.
RI Seeker Mrk5

2 Likes

RI Volatile - a medium-range attack/fighter platform. Seen here in tech-demo livery. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great work as always!
Really nice to see you still at it :smile:

@Raven_IIC - Thanks as always for your kind words. Stay tuned . . . :slight_smile:

RI Falcon f7 - another Rift Industries light scout/attack platform. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for the view/like. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

RI Thunderbolt9 - a fun sleek multi-use platform. Interestingly enough this was originally developed as a civilian craft. However the military quickly discovered its ease of flight and high maneuverability and procured a contract for production as a trainer soon after this rolled from the production lines on Uluria. This is a craft designed for atmo and space travel. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

1 Like

RI Pelican - a Rift Industries aggressor/light-attack platform. Seen here in tech-demo livery. Highly maneuverable and quick. Capable of flight in or out of the atmosphere. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

1 Like

Introducing the RI BEAST - a heavy-attack platform (seen here in tech-demo livery). Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

1 Like

RI Nighthawk Mrk7 - a high-altitude reconnaissance platform designed for atmo or space travel. Aside from a more heavily angular design form-language for deflecting return-signals the RI Nighthawk Mrk7 employs advanced electronic tactical countermeasures to avoid detection and maintain low visibility as needed. Hope you enjoy and, as always, thanks for the view/like.

1 Like