Astro1derboy's - Sketchbook

RI Sparrow Mrk5 LTD - a lightweight racer-style vehicle seen here fairly young in its life-cycle. Sporting a high-visibility livery the Rift Industries Sparrow Mrk5 LTD can be easily seen as it zips its way throughout the myriad of race circuits in and around Uluria IV.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first attempt at a blade. Not finished but presentable (sorta). :crazy_face: All of this is from within B3D since I was using another computer that didn’t have my Substance Painter on it. I was very pleased with the Damascus pattern I came up with. Anyway. Nothing too fancy but enough for something a little different from me. I am planning to explore more blades in the future. And maybe some sci-fi weapons.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

1 Like

1 Like

First time playing around with EEVEE. Looks to be fun. Had a bit of a time figuring out the SSR concept but found great help here in the forums. Here are the final renders. (Slapped some texture overlays in post for these.) Nothing too serious. Had fun exploring new options. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like!

1 Like

Here’s another non-textured (yet) WIP project I’ve been working on for a few weeks. Planning to texture it once I get my computer (re)built and running better again. I put a generic material on it for now and am rendering in EEVEE. (Wanted this to capture the SR-71 Blackbird vibe.) In the meantime, hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

RI VELOCITY STRIKE

1 Like

Here is another WIP I’ve been nursing along for several weeks. Again, not textured yet. Hopefully soon. In the meantime, hope you enjoy. Thanks for the view/like!

RI VORTREXICA

1 Like

Here’s another WIP. Hopefully textured soon. In the meantime, hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

RI COBRA
[Images removed per updated WIP’s being uploaded.]

1 Like

RI Cobra (WIP still). :grin:
Here are some updated matcap screen-grabs. Been having fun actually modeling the details (until I can get my new computer up and running again with Substance Painter). Definitely makes a difference with how much time you spend on projects IMO. Have to say that I LOVE the new madcaps in 2.80!!

As usual . . . in the meantime, thank you for the view/like.

Think this girl is done (modeling). Finally finished the landing gear. Had to make it functional from a design aesthetic standpoint. Spent time mocking up different configurations and settled on this one. Planning to texture this eventually. Maybe even model more details. Unsure yet. Working on a new project already. :grinning: Stay tuned. Anyway . . .

As always, thanks for the view/like. :sunglasses:

RI Cobra

Another project I’ve been working on lately. This is my first attempt at a handheld weapon and was fun doing some fresh research. This is a hybrid assault rifle that can shoot light or energy ammo. Calling her the PULSAR. She’s mostly finished other than textures. Again, that will be a bit further down the road. I must say that I LOVE the resin matcap!! :sunglasses: Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like. Hoping to get my upgraded system going soon so I can texture the last few models I’ve done.

Introducing the RI Vapor (WIP). Not much left to do with her before texturing. As always, I hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like. Final renders forthcoming in the near future (hopefully). Until then I’m planning to be posting additional modeling projects in matcap screen captures. (Did I mention that I LOVE the new resin matcap? I DO! Ha!!) :sunglasses:

1 Like