ATB / High quality assets models for Archviz 🏘

Thanks a lot! @Taholmes160
I cant promise that we will do them but if you send references we can include them in our TODO list :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Pato.

More WIP

LAMP

Hope you like it!
Cheers,
Pato.

2 Likes

More WIP

ARMCHAIR

CHAIR

Cheers!

7 Likes

Great assets. You can record making progress like timelaps or actual tutuorial. It can be promote your asset and build audience before your release. And help everyone. Just idea.

1 Like

Hi @Omer_Faruk_Davarci Thank you!

We are recording some of the processes! so the idea is to do something like that! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Pato.

More WIP

PLANTS

SOFA

Chees,
Pato.

4 Likes

A lot of reallly good models - especially the plants! I’m very impressed. Will you be selling this all in one package? Any discount for early supporters? :slight_smile:

Hi, @homiegmomma Thank you for your comments! :slight_smile:

The idea of the collection will be to reach the 1000 models and call it a bundle, first release will be with 250 models, with a price not defined yet, price will increase gradually when we add more models to reach the 1000. But the people that go it for example at the start will have the 1000 models at the price of 250. I hope I made myself clear :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Pato.

2 Likes

Would love if they Will be pre-adapted to the new asset library :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes @C_G that is the idea :smiley: ! Lets see what we can do!

Cheers,

Pato

1 Like

Hi More WIP

RUGS

Cheers,
Pato.

7 Likes

Pato – those look great – when will they be on sale???

TIM

1 Like

C_G – how do you pre-adapt assets for the asset manager – i have a bunch that I want to get ready for when 3.0 releases

@Taholmes160 thank you! :slight_smile: Its taking quite long time to prepare everything, but we want to deliver a really good quallity and tidy product in every way. Idea was end of this year, but it will be a bit tight so to be realistic it will be more Q1 2022.

Cheers,
Pato.

1 Like

Thanks… hope to see your release next year, great looking possibilities.
ron

1 Like

Well, my guess is, that you make a blendfile which marks assets etc and then u just add the blendfile to the assetmanager and they shall
All appear. Some method should be to make it easy to share assets working with the asset manager!

There are some tutorials how to make assets here:

Good luck

CG

1 Like

Assets looking amazing! They would totally fit in imeshh’s exclusive library :wink: :wink:

Hi @claus Thank you! ATM we are trying to keep this as a closed pack, does not mean that we close options for further partnerships :slight_smile: .

Cheers,
Pato.

Is there an estimate on when this will be available?

1 Like

Hi @spicy_studios Honestly we are wokring on to have it nice and tidy, so we are pushing it all the time, the goal is to have it for a summer lunch on July Maybe, but ill keep the updates, we are woking on the add on part so far and finishing models.

Cheers!

1 Like