ATTENTION DEVELOPERS

download BlenderManualIen.23.pdf from http://download.blender.org/documentation/
When I download it the pictures are too big for the page!
Yes i see the whole page, but the pictures are cut off at the right hand side.
I contacted the adobe forum and they found it was your file that is faulty.
When will it be fixed
Thank you
Jim

When will it be fixed

When they get around to it. You should really tone it down a bit. Screaming in the Subject and then asking when it will be fixed isn’t the way to win friends.

This is not the developer forum – for that go to www.blender.org and either file a bug report and/or describe your problem there. The source material for the documentation is probably also available so you may be able to fix the problem yourself and then donate back to the community – failing that download the html and convert to pdf or just use the html directly.

The work is done almost entirely by volunteers, you can’t really go running around making demands of them, they don’t owe you anything.

GreyBeard

@anon125: when will you fix it? is it fixed yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink: great stuff you volunteer 4 the job :wink:

and hey, once it is fixed and you want to upload it, just post again, we will guide you to the right ftp, just post here or at

http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewforum&f=3

manual .pdf fix! super!! thanks for that :stuck_out_tongue:

I am so deeply sorry for your difficulty in determining the difference between requests and demands.
Perhaps you may learn the difference between asking and screaming at the same time.
maybe a shave of your grey bear would clear your obvious pious blurred vision of reality.

Stop wasting peoples time.

getting the file problem fixed would help others.

1. Typing in all caps is screaming.

2. Like GreyBeard said, here is not the proper place to ask for such request.

3. I am deeply sorry for your inability to stay respectful. Maybe you need an a day off or something?

Martin

The source material for the documentation is probably also available so you may be able to fix the problem yourself and then donate back to the community

at

http://download.blender.org/documentation/

getting the file problem fixed would help others.

anon125: you are right!! go 4 it!! 8)

Stop wasting peoples time

2 right…time to get busy, isnt it? [!]

Not to step into this dog fight, but I would like to point out that documentation is as much a part of a software project as the source code. It needs to be written, debugged and maintained in much the same way. If you can’t code, you can still help out by working on the docs.

You can proof read, track new features write tutorials or translate into your incomprehensible native language. There is a role for everyone.

anon125,

Typing in all capitals is considered to be the same as screaming in a normal conversation hence my comment on your subject line.

The phrase “When will it be fixed” especially without the question mark sounds demanding and rhetorical where I come from. It is like saying to a waiter “Why is my soup cold”, you don’t really care why you just want him to bring you hot one and quickly.

“Stop wasting peoples time.”

Didn’t I give you the name of the web site where problems such as yours are supposed to reported (elysiun is just a user forum). I also said that html documentation was available. On my system it is not to difficult to convert html to pdf. I’m sorry you didn’t find the information useful.

You can be certain I won’t bother to waste your time in the future.

GreyBeard