Attention Michigan Blenderheads

Greetings,

This is directed towards any Blenderheads in the state of Michigan who are interested in participating or attending workshops and conferences concerning Blender. I have already met a small group of people in the western part of the state who are into Blender. A few of us are already getting together for fun to show off work to one another and discuss Blender. So we have decided to extend an invitation to those in our area who are interested in joining us. I am hosting a forum to organize larger events, though I do not intend for this to be another “internet community” but simply a place where people can introduce themselves and we can organize real face to face meetings and hopefully some group projects will grow out of this.

If you’re in our neck of the woods and want to get together stop in and introduce yourself. I know there are a lot more of you out there, we may even be neighbors…

http://forum.undeclared-variable.com/

Thanks and happy blending…

Well, I live on the eastern side of the state, but it sounds like a great idea. It’s good to see things like this getting started.

Hi Blendenzo, you should still try to make it to one of the MiBUG meetings in Troy if you ever find yourself free on the 3rd Saturday of the month.

State-wide meetings definitely sound like a good idea as well.

I knew there had to be a few more from this state around here. There are a couple of us in Ludington, and I go to school in G.R. and know several people there who have recently been hooked by Blender. Mostly they have a limited knowledge of Blender and 3D in general and are very interested in learning more.