Hi! My first post here. Been doing Blender for a year now (partly aside from work and parenting) and i made this render picturing an attic overhaul. The diagonal roof has been cut out and replaced by this new construction with the windows, gaining a lot of space. I’m almost through the Architecure Academy, so i thought i’ll do a project of my own.
I did most of the modelling (aside from some books, the painting, the plant and the chairs). The materials were partly created in Substance (even the materials for the chair and plant).
Let me know what you think of it! Cheers.
Used the new 2.79 denoiser.