Audi A5 2008

A simple but effective mesh for the speakers. :evilgrin: I won’t be rendering that close up so you probably won’t see the gaps between each mesh loop.

Attachments

man i really love the way u’ve developed everything
especially the interior what tips do u have regarding building the interior by this i wish to know the basic starting point because my brain gets scrambled everytime i try cos i don’t know where to start. great work again

Well the blueprints have some of the interior showing as well so I used that as place holders for the mesh. I visited netcarshow.com and looked at reference photos while modelling the interior, however the interior is probably the most time consuming part of the car. A body when done right is quick and easy to build, but the interior is in a whole different league.

This video helped me map out the mesh for the interior of the car. Notice how he is drawing over each object with a pencil to show what the mesh should look like to form the shapes.

ok thanks for this it will be really useful

btw have u checked out rogpers opel gt project he’s got some amazing work going on the detail is mind blowing