Audi.....

Made it in 7 hours for the weekend challenge, only needed low detail cause of the motion blur and just where the car was placed, left out things like door handles etc, lots of glitches. Though in the next couple of days i’ll make it into a finished car.

http://traxxx.no-ip.org/foby/neos_folder/low_detail_car.jpg

very nice man! a little bubbly though…is that a stucci texture on the tires? hehe… waaay too shiny, bring that down a bit and itll be hot hot cookin 8) … looking great!

Well done for the challenge entry! Now lets see what you can really do with it!!

Headlights need some major work and I agreewith imgrandpaboy about the tires. Other than that, just fix some seams and you will be there.

Great work!

BgDM

the rims are too thick. make it fairly thin and throw in a disk for the brakes if it looks a little hollow.

I like the TT a lot! Its a nice car. I need to enter a weekend contest sometime because I am always trying to think about new thing to create. Nice job and nice car - just get a nice tire testure and fix the compontents of the doors and you’ll be set!

You have the ability to capture the beauty nature of cars. :slight_smile: I have tried modeling F1 for F1 contest, I was very unsuccessful. :stuck_out_tongue:

Absoutly love it!