Audio Analysis: Automatic Ipo Curves

The code !!! The code !!!

We dont’ care about no stinking videos :D:D

I’m hacking my way through the jungle and swamp and python help file (not having used wave or audioop before), adding in all kinds of print statements to your code to find out what the “magic blackbox” is doing and you’re already sitting at the Cafe’ enjoying a cool one :cool:

Mike

Please suh, my reputation is on the line. I shall publish nothing less than the best. :wink:
A few more parameters to tweak and I’ll send out a beta.

Y’know, I was just thinking … you know those scenes in Star Trek where the ship takes a blast from an enemy vessel? The ship “shakes”, but really it’s the camera that shakes and everybody on the set just bounces a bit? You could totally use this tool to emulate that shaking motion whenever a blast hits the spacecraft. The possibilities are endless! :slight_smile:

thanx

your audio analysis is great! it fits exactly in an idea i had this week, must be fate … can’t wait to use it.

S.

That was pretty cool thunder & lightning flash!! keep it up…

Quality work, my friend!
As promised I will be testing this over the weekend… I am so glad your getting this code together. Don’t worry to much about the nah-sayers :)) I can already tell this is going to be big :wink:

J

This is so cool!
I was searching for this kind of script just a couple of days ago to make some musik effects, and now this! REALY cool!

i know i am bringing an old thread up but i need answers concerning the script and methodology.

ok i have run the script and the track is now an ipo curve, but how do i connect the curve to and object to make the object animate along to the music track.