Australian Christian Children's TV Program in Pre-Production

Not to mention you too are a Christian :smiley:

@@captivatemedia I highly recommend blendernelb… He is a friend, and a mentor to me :smiley:

I shouldn’t Have posted

I shouldn’t Have posted

@Hank_Newgarden Good day! :smiley: I see you have a problem with this forum… And if I may say… This is not a “NON_CHRISTIAN” forum… This is a non religious forum… Where we’re all given the freedom of speech… If this guy prefers Christian, it’s his money, his business… Let him prefer what/who he wants :slight_smile: And as Christians We LOVE Non-believers, and believers alike… We are called to love them… The reason he does not prefer non-believers, is he doesn’t their beliefs to conflict with the message of the tv show :slight_smile: It’s not discriminating… And as a Christian, the majority of my friends, actually HATE the God of the Bible… Which I worship…

PS: Not being rude… but you broke the very rule that you accused us of breaking “maintain a welcoming atmosphere for all users”, and I found no politeness in your comments whatsoever… :frowning:

Please do comment, if you feel necessary, as I do not mind talking with nonbelievers… :slight_smile: Have a good day :smiley:

I shouldn’t Have posted

Good… Then why the nasty comments?

Hank_Newgarden you shouldn’t come in a paid work thread and violate the exact same rule you’re bringing up. Especially as a new forum user.

Thanks you so much dagto… I couldn’t (or didn’t) have said it better :slight_smile:

You guys right, I’m sorry.
I shouldn’t have posted. I’ve deleted my post.
@captivemedia, I’m sorry I can’t submit any work as I am not Christian.

Hi Hank,

I’m not sure what you said in your original post as you’ve deleted it since I’ve had a chance to view it. Let me be clear that we are not discriminating or ignoring any artists that are non-believers. We are a Christian organisation but that does not mean we cannot get help from non-Christians, and we would welcome help from anyone. In saying that, we would prefer Christian artists as Joey said because otherwise there may be conflicts of beliefs, but also too, Christians will understand the storylines and underlying beliefs and naturally know why the character(s) are acting the way they are.

So far we’ve been inundated with support for the project from artists that are Christian and those that are not, so we are very much looking forward to moving ahead with the project once we get funding approval.

No, no, no! You can submit works :wink: It’s perfectly alright… It’s just us Christians can better understand the messages we need to show :wink:

Little moderation note: please remember that the Jobs forums are for making offers of work and for getting clarifications on those offers. Please refrain from discussing topics around the original position. That’s better suited for PM or another forum.

@@captivatemedia I sent you a PM

Hello,
I have been modeling and animating for over 12 years. I have primarily used Blender for my projects. I worked at Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding for 12 years creating interactive animations for the Navy online training. I can do all aspects of 3D/2D animation and violence effects. I would love to work on this project. I too am a Christian.

Donald Tarter
[email protected]

Hello,

My name is Mauricio Flores, I´m a mexican CG Artist with five years of industry experience including two feature films. I´m a good generalist with high art and rigging skills. I would appreciate some info about payment and estimated production time.

Here´s my Linked In and my Vimeo.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/mauricio-flores/26/723/881

vimeo.com/elvimeodeflores

Feel free to send me an email to: [email protected]

Thanks

Hey,
Sounds like an interesting, fun project. I’ve mostly done character animations in games for the past 7 years, but I would like to do more animation in video work. Basically, I specialize is character animation, motion capture or created with IK or FK controls. I have some experience with facial rigs, animations and lip syncing. I also do some object modeling and character modeling. Here is a video that I created last year, while trying to learn more about rendering in Blender.

My email is [email protected]
You can find more examples on my website.
My website is http://www.medhueanimations.com/