Auto Delete

Works. I used it yesterday in the official version 2.8

1 Like

Idk what could be wrong then.

It was the keymap from the WER keys addon that clashed with this extension. I could enable after switching back to blender’s keyboard layout and back to the custom keymap.

Try create manual hotkey. It seems that I messed up with setting up hotkeys

I need to say that this addon is my favorite. Is the first addon I install in Blender in order to use it. Otherwise I hate blender when i see that annoying delete menu. Thank you Darcvizer to help me preserving my inner peace.

1 Like

Using 2.8 and I still see the popup using delete key in edit mode.
How do you adjust that?

any chance it works in 2.81? it gives me some error when I try activate it.

i use it on 2.81

I click on the check ]box to activate it and give me this error.
can you give me any tip ?

I check it tomorrow

Unfortunately, I did not have time to finish it. I want to sleep early tomorrow.
that’s where I stopped

So not working on 2.81?

I’ve been using 0.2 of the script on 2.81 for a really long time with no issues. My keymap has “Auto Delete” setup on X using “mesh.autodelete_ot_darcvizer” as the command. I just tested it and it works fine even on the Nov 18th nightly.

Thanks! Glad it works.
Why doesn’t the devs just make this context aware.

update

Since I don’t know English, please help with a text description of the addon

I uninstalled all my addons and I did a clean installation and it worked. Seem it was some conflict. Anyway, I’ll reinstall the other addons that I have and track what was the problem because AutoDelete is My favorite one. :wink:

Update : support edit mode armature

Hi, i have a problem on blender 2.81. When i install addon and turn on again, addon dosent work. thx :slight_smile:

Love this tool

Wow its working in 2.8 and not in 2.79. Still it show the same menu in 2.79. Thanks