Hi. The Add-on makes fake drawing animation, mainly using Freestyle with Build modifier.
It would be useful to make presentation of a product, or education videos, or homework of art in minutes.
- Download the zip file (or take zip file from Github: auto-drawing-tool).
- In Blender, go to File > Use Preferences > Add-ons, click “Install from file”, and select the zip file.
- Activate “Animation: Auto Drawing Tool” in Animation category.
- Select an object.
- Go to toolshelf on the left of 3D view. In Animation tab, there is “Auto Drawing Tool” box.
- Set start frame and end frame for animation, then click on “Set Auto Drawing” button.
- Render animation.
After click on “Set auto drawing”, options show up below:
- Enable/Disable process
- Line Thickness
- Freestyle Preset
- Change Drawing Order(Only for MESH)
Github - Auto Drawing Tool: https://github.com/squarednob/auto-drawing-tool.
Tutorial Blog - Blender New Add-on: “Auto Drawing Tool”: http://gappyfacets.com/2016/03/12/blender-new-add-auto-drawing-tool/.