Super fast cutting and mirroring for mesh Blender2.8ver
Automate a series of tasks, such as deleting a half, setting a mirror modifier, setting a clipping, etc.
I updated AutoMirror Addon to Blender 2.8.
Combined functions of “MirorMiror” Addon.
Added batch processing for multiple selection objects.
If you like 2.8 ver, to enter the amount.
Old ver (Blender2.71)
3D view → Property Shelf → “Tools” Tab → “Auto Mirror” Panel
Original author blog
Reason for Update this addon
The original author is Lapineige.
I updated this to Blender 2.8.
Auto Mirror is a great add-on for doing fast work.
This is one of the main reasons I use Blender.
But , it seems that Original author do not already support Auto Mirror.
So I updated this to Blender 2.8 version and published it.
- In Blender ~2.79 - There was AutoMirror addon by Lapineige.
- In Blender 2.80a - Lapineige was not supported
- In Blender 2.80a - I supported
- In Blender 2.80 - The version I supported has been merged into the built-in add-on
- Added functions such as batch processing of multiple objects, addition of MirrorMirror, and option change after execution
Added functions version is supported on gumroad.
It is not yet merge with the built-in add-on.