Auto-Rig Pro is an advanced automatic rig addon for Blender, for bipeds, quadrupeds and similar characters. I first developped it for my personal use, and thought it could be useful to many, so here it is.
It includes some tools to quickly position the bones on the character model, based on a body recognition solver.
- Bipeds and multiple-peds support with presets (human, dog, horse…)
- Automatic bone placement solver based on mesh recognition (for bipeds only)
- Edit Reference Bones feature to easily go back to the reference bones to adjust the rig anytime
- Modular: adjustable amount of fingers, spine, neck, twist bones, optional tail, ears, breasts, duplicate or remove limbs…
- Bone picker
- Stretchy spine
- IK-FK snap with auto-keying
- Knees and elbows pinning
- Multiple Child-Of constraints for the IK hands and feet
- Complete set of secondary controllers for advanced pose sculpt
- Facial controls
- Shape keys drivers creation tool
- Bone remapper, a universal retargetting tool to remap any armature action on a different armature (e.g. BVH files retargetting).
- Game engine export module, in Fbx format to ensure correct rig export to Unreal and Unity. Gltf format will come soon.
Hope you’ll enjoy