Auto-Rig Pro 3.59 is released!
Fingers can now be manipulated with IK controllers and a bunch of tools dedicated to ease fingers posing. This setting can be added on the fly, backward compatible with older rigs!
Setting up IK Fingers
Using IK Fingers
New animation export options:
It’s now possible to export actions with custom frame ranges, and bake only the active action.
Thanks to Jesper for funding this feature request!
Set custom bones made easy:
Setting custom bones for Fbx export is now eased with dedicated buttons, avoiding the tedious work of renaming bones or adding custom properties:
IK Bones for Unreal now support animation:
So far IK bones added at export time as UE options were static only. They now support animation, following feet motions!
Full release log below:
- Rig: New Fingers IKs option for arm limbs. Backward-compatible with older rigs. Fingers IK-FK switch and snap. IK target on finger tip/ or third phalange bone root. Can be changed on the fly. Custom shape and color options. Parent options. Automatic Free-Lock IK targets parent
- UI: Enhanced the arm options interface layout
- Export: New animation export options: export only the active action + frame range settings. Thanks to Jesper for funding these features!
- Export: New buttons to quickly set/unset the selected bones as custom bones for export
- Export: IK bones for Unreal now support animation
- Export: Allow export of humanoid without neck/head
- Remap: New option to use the current pose or real rest pose when redefining the armature rest pose
- Remap: New “Rokoko” preset compliant with new Rokoko bone names convention
- Skinning: Voxelize could not work in certain cases. Improved with more accurate internal tests
- Skinning: Voxelize could lead to vertices with no weight in certain cases
- Skinning: Scale Fix did not work with some very low scale models. As a fix, doubled the scale factor.
- Skinning: Remove warnings in the console
- Export: Bottom bones not exporting
- Export: Ear bones parent could be wrong when exporting as humanoid
- Export: Animation Layer addon and action blend type different than “Replace” fix
- Export: Splines IK and UE options error
- Export: Issue with Splines IK as proxy
- Remap: Freeze armature incorrect rotation
- Remap: Error when using an ARP as target armature with scale value different from 1
- Remap: Ensures the target armature is set to pose position when cancelling Redefine Rest Pose