Autodesk internal discussion about Softimage

here:

While I’m not a fan of Autodesk’s products, I think this video is a little inappropriate.
Autodesk make bad products and ignore customer complaints, they aren’t Nazis.

ohh yes is funny and is just for fun.
sure that AD are not nazis …

Lol at “Blender Boy”

I think dyf was kidding…

yeah 'POVRAY BOY!" - “Blender BOY” those parts where delightfully funny. It was also disturbing on some level. i suppose a testment to the performances of the actors and the direction of the clip. But also of how harsh the script was. i mean, they dogged the hell out of AD in this clip man to the point to where it was a bit meanspirited but i suppose I can understand the perspective of an XSI loyalist about the issue

i can’t believe some people think this is real, or not made for jokes

I agree with dyf. Some of you guys are taking this WAY too seriously. I laughed till I cried, because I’m not offended by any of this.

Yeh, i found this extremely funny!

It is a joke, and im pretty sure that its footage from some German movie, and they guy has just redone the subtitles to make it related to the Autodesk topic. Im sure if someone here knew german they could translate what their saying, and it would be nothing to do with anything in the 3D world.

It would be interesting to know what movie its all from, genoious reworking though. Fits perfectally.

It would be interesting to know what movie its all from, genoious reworking though. Fits perfectally.
The movie is called ‘Der Untergang’. The English version of the movie is called The downfall. It tells the story of the final days of Hitler in the bunker. It’s very compelling stuff. Highly recommended.

Funnily enough, I found the entire movie on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=overdosisbringslife&view=videos

Edit:

Found a Higher quality version of the movie. Watch this one instead:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=14B1B285A6B7FF22&page=1

You DO realize that this is just a German movie with different subtitles added in, right?

Anyone who speaks German should mute it first, or it won’t work. :smiley:

I really enjoyed this… i’m crying… LOL!!!