So I have this character without rig that I want to animate with Mixamo animations, but something is not right.
What I did was -
- Downloaded the Mixamo rig, went to pose mode, and pose the Mixamo rig with my character.
- Then parent it both with automatic weights.
- After that, checked that the bones are moving fine with my character in pose mode.
- Right after, imported an FBX Mixamo animation that I’ve chosen from the site.
- Went to the Action Editor, clicked on my character rig, and changed the action to the FBX Mixamo animation.
- Everything seems to be attached fine except for the hands, which are for some reason going backwards? But it’s not looking good at all as you can see -
What can be the solution? I’m desperate!
Thanks very much