Autoremesher open source auto-retopology tool

How did you find out it can be used using command tools? THere is hardly any info about the app or how to use it with a command line tool…

EDIT
i see you build some kind python version of it. For a second i thought you used somekind of commandline method

How about add a guide how the UI works and a progress bar… Has a help menu without any help in it?!?

3 Likes

The 1.0.0-beta.3 on my Linux distro doesn’t works I get these errors

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/paf/Software/Blender-2.92.0/2.92/scripts/modules/addon_utils.py", line 351, in enable
    mod = __import__(module_name)
  File "/home/paf/.config/blender/2.92/scripts/addons/mesh_autoremesher/__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
    from .src.autoremesherui import AutoRemesherSettings, OBJECT_OT_autoremesher, MAINPANEL_PT_autoremesher
  File "/home/paf/.config/blender/2.92/scripts/addons/mesh_autoremesher/src/autoremesherui.py", line 2, in <module>
    from .autoremesher import generate_quad_mesh
ImportError: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /home/paf/.config/blender/2.92/scripts/addons/mesh_autoremesher/src/autoremesher.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so)

I have multiple Python installations and the latest is Python 3.7

Hello @pafurijaz,
I tested it on Ubuntu 20.04 and Linux mint, it seems that libc is missing on your system or maybe you have another version on your system.
Thanks for reporting this issue, I will create an issue on the github repository so you can give feedbacks there, It’s more easy to track for me :wink:.

1 Like