We need an Avatar (character) to be modeled following a (as much as possible) realistic output with 3 “skins” (plant, liquid (water) and animal). Attached are some mockups (Plant skin), you can understand approximately of what we need: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cykr9k96fevs3l9/AACIj_5v4G5J98o3vanjiDeta?dl=0
This avatar will evolve from a status “bad” © to a “good” status (A) and logically a “by default” status (B). So, we would need:
- A sequence containing the transformation C-N-B-N-A of each avatar (plant, liquid, animal), being N the possible statuses in between (N=1 for now I think so, 5 in total but in order to increase it in advance)
- And, 5 loops (2-3 seconds) with some light animation of the “repose” of the 5 statuses.
It will be interesting if we can customize the different statuses using some parameters in the future backed web interface. The skins are independent, no relation among them.
I don’t know if I have explained the project correctly and you can understand the scope but, feel free to contact me for further details.
If you are interested:
- Show examples of similar work you have done in the past
- Describe the technical environment you use to create the 3D animations, including the deliverable (source) files you would be able to provide at the end of the project
- Please provide a time and fixed price quote for this project
Thank you in advance. Waiting for answers.