Average Blender user's age range. Poll

jrt- hmmm guess I’m not the oldest anymore. I Think there is someone a year older than me - I’m 54. Good to see I’m not the only one over 50 using Blender.

I appologise to the ‘upper age bracket’ Blender users, for not adding more options the higher up we go. (No offence intended, Ladies and Gentlemen.)

To be honest I didn’t think it out properly. Of course I can see my self as a Blender user and supporter, as I’m sure all of us Blenderhedz do, right up to the point when they bury me with my laptop and with ‘Blender Universe 12.8’ rendering my last? animation.

I thank all of you who have joined this poll, It’s nice to feel part of such a great and helpful community, even if we may never meet. (Different sides of the big pond etc.)

I am still under the disillusion that Theeth it just a huge set of false pearly whites with an amazing abillity to move a mouse. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck to all with Blender, and may we overpower the might of the one called My.

‘Blenders of the world unite…Blend the planet.’ 8)

Sonix.

hahahahahahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

Mental or physical age??? Because for the physical i fit in the 30+ as i am 30 years old. But mentaly i fit in the 15-21yrs. :smiley: My gf would probably put me in the 2-15yrs old category. :-?

I been using blender for 2 years btw.

Kai

Hehe… you more seasoned blenderheads shouldn’t feel too bad, how do you think the 14 year olds feel about being grouped with the toddlers? lol

BTW, you shouldn’t overlap your choices, it should go 2-15, 16-21, etc., but I’m just being nit-picky.

Imp (21-25 bracket)

I’m not allowed to tell you i am a freshman in high school.

BMD

Dang it!!! not again!

13 as of late November. Yay, I’m dying before the rest of you! :stuck_out_tongue: 8)

This sounds really mean, but has anybody actually died in the Blender community?

/me is 15