Away For The Moon!

(yadin123) #1

My last project
How is it???

Attachments

0 Likes

(blubernuget) #2

pretty cool just a few things though. itd be cool if the flames coming out the back looked like real big muscular (?) flames… right now they just kind of look like sparks. 2. i dotn really know exactly what you were going for so it might not be what you want but shouldnt there be stars in a black background?other than that i really like it. good work XD keep it up

0 Likes

(yadin123) #3

tell me waht you think about that version
personal i liked more the first version

Attachments

0 Likes

(Master Danix) #4

You should change the texture of the planete to Sphere instead of Plane

0 Likes

(yadin123) #5

its allready a sphere and not a plane
meybe u thought so because its shadeless

0 Likes

No, he thought so because Antarctica is five times bigger than it should be. =p

Remove the galaxy directly in front of the rocket and Earth- there wouldn’t be one there in real life.

0 Likes

(JamesGold) #7

I think the rocketship was leaving the planet because it was becoming uninhabitable from the ice, no?

0 Likes

(Crititrozoz) #8

“its allready a sphere
its allready a sphere and not a plane
meybe u thought so because its shadeless”

Um guys…i think he meant change the mapping of the texture to sphere instead of plane. he isn’t saying your planet is a plane instead of a sphere. Maybe i’m wrong though.

0 Likes

(yadin123) #9

im made a fix for earth texture(and now it isnt the"ice planet")

Attachments

0 Likes

(andrewprice) #10

Much better :slight_smile:
Looks colourful. But the sparks look off-perspective. Like they’re kinda coming out sideways.

0 Likes

(yadin123) #11

How Is It Now??

Attachments

0 Likes

(Master Danix) #12

The texture is much better (now you can rotate the planet !(ONLY IFNYOU LIKE))

0 Likes

(Hippie) #13

That is one phallistics little rocket. Very pulp in the appearance, but could you change the color of the head cone? Though I think the rockets have always been a bit too obvious even in ye olde times of pulp sci-fi.

0 Likes

(yadin123) #14

u mean its should be more toonish or more like sci-fi?
(by the way i pretty finish with that project and im workin “the golden shot”) but i will update this if it really nececery(my english suck):smiley:

0 Likes

(Hippie) #15

No, I mean it looks like a penis. But then again most pulp rockets with in this style look like that.

0 Likes

(Ace Dragon) #16

I don’t mind the red cone, though the jaggies could be fixed.

And why do people compare so many things to private body parts (like that rocket):rolleyes:

0 Likes