Awesome - Theme for Blender 2.8

Thanks mate. :smiley:

Theme updated due to recent changes in 2.8 :+1:

2 Likes

I love it! It’s “awesome”! is it possible to make a dark variation too? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thx…
Darker than this would be pitch black, I guess… :smile:

For now I’m only maintaining this and the light theme. :+1:

haha ok interesting because it’s mid-dark in my monitor, what i meant was deafult blender 2.8 themeish dark. anyway i didnt mean to criticize you, just wanted more variation :slight_smile: awesome theme! thanks again!

Theme updated due to recent changes/additions in 2.8 :+1:

1 Like

Great theme! Should be in official version!
Good work!

2 Likes

Thanks mate… :slightly_smiling_face:

could become default IMO

please, consider making a “awesome light(er)”. it’d be amazing to work in late hours (the blue light filter saves your eyes, but kills the contrast in darker themes

1 Like

Has become my default now as well, is easy on the eyes but still reads well for my tastes - also a fan of the orange.

2 Likes

Very happy with it, changed orange into #B67E3E, and it felt like a warm bath. Thx!!

Exactly!
This theme should be the new default theme of Blender 2.8.

Dear @bartv, how about share this theme on BlenderNation? This is the best of the best. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed, I’d be happy to feature it! @TheRedWaxPolice could you send it in here please, with a few lines of information?

2 Likes

Oh, nice. Will do soon… :smiley:
Thanks guys.

1 Like

Woop woop! Momentum

1 Like

I agree - it definitely should be default theme in Blender. It’s so much clearer and user friendly.
It would be great to have bluish version.

I actually tweaked all of the colors to be similar to the “reply” button here on BA and it’s amazing. I completely agree that this should be standard Blender. It’s so relaxing to look at.

@anon80315389 @Dheim I’m not a fan of the blue, I don’t think it combines with this theme. The orange is perfect. :smiley:

And yes again, blender is losing a good opportunity to look great by not making this the default theme. Blender never looked so beautiful imo.

1 Like

Great theme, best of the best… :+1:

Cheers.

2 Likes

Thanks mate… :slight_smile: