So, It’s been so long since I wanted to work on my human project and I think this is a good time as any to do so.
- Try to make a human face to the best of my abilities.
- Try to rig and animate the face.
Blender mostly + substance painter (failed!) + Photoshop
Steps so far:
- Sculpt (on step 2 needs more details)
- retopo (seems ok.)
- texture + materials (Needs more work)
- groom (working on basic stuff)
- rig (simple)
- animate (so far basic showcasing)
This topic will act as a daily log. feel free to comment though.