B 24 Liberator

I was working on this my second plane. A WW 2 Bomber. it flew more missions than any other bomber in the war.

Attachments

that is some great modeling you got there! keep it up!

I hoped for more feedback I added a little reflection and lightened the tires i think that looks better

digiman

Attachments

If you want feedback to improve your project you might consider posting to the focused critique section before posting to finished projects.
The scene could use improvements especially the dark background looks bad. The highlight on the front gun station looks overdone and I can see some indents on the props which look weird to me but it might be the way they are formed.
Other than that great model.

It’s pretty good in some areas but other’s need attention. In particular the cockpit glass frames and the surrounds. They appears to be suffering from lack of detail and the subsurf has taken the advantage to create artifacts. These areas need tightening up. More edgeloops to do proper curves and edges properly. Don’t use subsurf seams, they suck. The glass material also needs work but until you sort out the black background I can’t really tell. Still, excellent effort.

Nice but the background scene lacks a bit of detail (add some stars if you wanna keep the black background)

Maybe i shouldn’t have said feedback. Some people on this forum have great ideas about improving a project even though I consider this finished. I added a background to it but the project was just the plane. There are so much people on this forum now that it is hard to view all the projects so you might not get as much people viewing it.

digiman

Attachments